Reservations Open January 1, 2024
If you would like to make a reservation, they will be taken for the 2024 season, from January 1, 2024, to May 15, 2024. After that, all are welcome to come on a first come first serve basis. User fees for the 2024 season are $20/ per vehicle overnight.
Don’t forget to check the calendar to make sure your dates are available! We host a number of events throughout the year. Please note the events that are listed as EXCLUSIVE USE. At those times we are not able to accommodate any other guests.
Reservations are not required to stay at the springs. As long as a site or area is not marked “Reserved”, it is yours. Stop and check in with the Caretakers and let them know you are staying and they will get you set up. You can also make a reservation in advance using the form below.
Know Before You Go!
According to overlandsite.com “The Rubicon Trail will push you and your vehicle to the limits. It has an extreme rating for a reason. There will be damage to the vehicle and you should be prepared to get stuck during the trip.” But if you have a pioneering spirit and a vehicle that is up to the challenge, we look forward to seeing you in the springs.
Submit a Reservation Request
Please fill out the reservation request form below and submit. Thank you.
"*" indicates required fields
- ALL groups should first check the Event Calendar for availability.
- Please use the “Group Reservations” form to request a reservation for your group.
- Please note the submission of a reservation request does not guarantee your group a reservation.
- ALL groups are required to check-in with the Caretaker at Rubicon Springs upon arrival.
- There is no cell coverage or internet access at Rubicon Springs, so please plan accordingly.
- Please note: Reservations are not required. We will be taking reservations from January 1, 2024, till May 15th 2024, for the 2024 season. After May 15th, we will be in the Springs and unable to access the web site. We honor all reservations made prior to May 15th and all other visitors who did not make a reservation, please come to the Springs and we will accommodate you on a first come first serve basis.